⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.8 (24 Ratings) | Taken by 175 Students
3D Design and Animation is a futuristic skill which is required for developing product knowledge, environment, landscapes amongst kids and helps kids enhance their creativity and improves their ideation.
1:1 & 1:6
About this Course
FIRST MONTH FREE!
1:1 Private: $159 / month
Bootcamp: $49 / month
On-Demand: $25 / month
4 classes / month
Cancel Anytime, No Commitments
Classes are 50 minutes long and can be scheduled anytime Monday-Sunday from 7am to 7pm PT. To begin, select Try a Free Class to signup. Our team will then match you and set up your first class!
Course duration : 4-6 months
Lesson: 50 minutes
- Introduction to 2D Animation
- Basic art & sketching
- Fundamentals of Computer & internet
Adobe Animate CC
- Interface, Tools Keyboard, Shortcuts and and Document Settings
- Drawing Tools, Symbols and Library
- Frame by Frame Animation with Onion Skin
- Classic, Motion and Shape Tween
- Creating Stick Animations
- Character Walk Cycles
- Creating Animal Walk Cycles
- Character Body Movements and Facial Expressions
- Character Ringing
- Working with Sound
- Auto Lip Sync
- Text Animation
- Creating Special Effects-Snow, Fire and Rain
- Working with Camera Tool
- Working with Buttons and Action Panel
Advanced 2D Animation
- How to Animate a Story for Given Script
- How to Create Motion Graphics on given Concept
- How to Make an Ex plainer Video
Basic Video and Audio Editing
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe Audition CC
Projects and Portfolio
- Create a Short Animated Story
- Create an Arced Game
- Final Portfolio
This course is for students who are fascinated by animations and want to combine their creativity with the skills they learn to produce amazing creations.
This course is perfect for students who love to draw and sketch. Students will learn Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate CC, and Toon Boom Studio amongst other industry softwares.
After completing this course, students are able to create short animated videos and films.
Online Courses for 14+ Kids to Make Them Future-Ready
Let your kid(s) learn 21st century skills with wise structured online courses to be future ready.
More Courses You Might Like
Learn to modify existing videos and give them a professional quality appeal with video editing courses taught by top rated professionals.
1:1 | On Demand | 1:6 | Age: 15-21